2 bedroom maisonette for salePark Lane, Broxbourne
- Long Lease 900 Years +
- No Service Charge/Low Ground Rent
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Modern Re-Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Large Kitchen & Spacious Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Single Garage En-Block
- Chain free
Superb central Broxbourne location! Rarely available 2 double bedroom ground floor maisonette benefiting from a long lease with peppercorn ground rent, no service charge and gardens to front and rear along with a garage and parking! Small block of only 4 properties, chain free and ready to view!
William H Brown are delighted to offer this two bedroom ground floor garden maisonette to the market. This property benefits from spacious living accommodation that comprises of a good size lounge, large kitchen, re-fitted bathroom, storage cupboards, two double bedrooms, front and rear gardens and a garage en-block. This property boasts a long lease, low ground rent and no service change. Located in highly sought after Park Lane in central Broxbourne this property is within easy reach of wide range of local amenities including Park Lane doctors surgery, the highly regarded Broxbourne School and Broxbourne Train Station.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to side aspect, storage cupboard and tiled floor.
Lounge 11' 10" min extending to 15' 3" max into recess x 14' ( 3.61m min extending to 4.65m max into recess x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard and feature vertical radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 10" max narrowing to 7' 4" min ( 3.43m x 2.69m max narrowing to 2.24m min )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating integrated oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Ample preparation surfaces with inset sink unit. Washing machine to remain along with a dishwasher. Tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator and built in storage cupboard housing boiler.
Good size storage cupboards, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max narrowing to 7' 3" min x 12' 7" max ( 3.25m max narrowing to 2.21m min x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, part tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Separate shower unit with rainfall head and hand held rinser, and glass shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is an attractive paved garden with potential to use as additional off street parking if desired. (Subject to the relevant consents) To the rear of the property there is a lovely landscaped courtyard garden along with a useful brick built shed and access to the side of the property where there is a single garage with up and over door and an additional allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48242652.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.