2 bedroom flat for saleNorth Quay, Weymouth
- Brand New Retirement Apartments
- Overlooking Marina
- Secure Undercroft Parking and Guest Suite
- Stunning Architecture designed to reflect the tranquil Georgian seafront
- Communal Gardens & Homeowners Lounge
- House Manager
Harbour Lights Court, now with only one apartment left, is a Retirement Living development exclusively for the over 60s, designed to reflect the tranquil Georgian sea front. This coastal development provides an idyllic setting ideal for a relaxing lifestyle. The modern facilities including the Homeowners' lounge, guest suite and garden offer space for events, activities, and an additional area to entertain family and guests.
Located in a prominent position overlooking Weymouth Marina, adjacent to the Asda superstore. The main shopping area and facilities offered by Weymouth High Street are situated approximately 400 metres away. With easy access to the A35 via the A354 to Dorchester, as well as good rail and bus routes, this development is ideally located for anyone looking to retire along the South Coast.
These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property and must not be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. We have not tested any services, appliances or equipment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48244816.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWP03497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.