4 bedroom terraced house for saleLong Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Four bedroom mid terrace home
- Loft conversion with en suite bathroom
- Large through lounge with bay window with shutters
- Downstairs W/C
- Full width rear extension - brand new kitchen
- Courtyard garden
- Utility room
- Big Driveway
- Close to local shops / schools / Hillingdon station / A40 INTO London
- EPC - TBC
A beautifully decorated, modern and spacious four bedroom terraced property which has been extended with en-suite facilities to the master bedroom and a ground floor wc, situated in this popular location close to transport links and amenities.
The ground floor comprises a spacious sitting room with a large bay window and fireplace with access to the dining room, utility room, a recently fitted open plan modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room which opens onto the rear garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom and the second floor has the master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Outside, there is a driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking. The private rear courtyard garden is ideal for entertaining .
Long Lane is situated in the heart of Hillingdon, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Court Park and the London Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48246432.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.