4 bedroom detached house for saleNapton on the Hill, Southam, Cv47
- Unique Detached House with 4 Double Bedrooms
- Spectacular Panoramic Countryside and Village views
- 3 Balconies. Chain Free
- 4 Floors to make the most of the lovely Views
- Luxury Kitchen with Granite Worktops
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area and Ensuite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom with Shower. Cloakroom
- Good Size Garage and Off Road Parking
- Ideal for a Professional, Couple or Empty Nesters
A Unique 4 Bedroom Detached Home over 4 Floors with Spectacular Panoramic Countryside + Village Views from the South Facing Village Hill Side Position. Garage with electric garage door + Off Road Parking. Additional workshop area. 3 Balconies. Modern Kitchen with Granite Worktops. Lounge. Conservatory. Master Bedroom with Dressing Area + Ensuite. Ideal for a Professionals/Couple/Empty Nesters or a Family with Older Children who want to lock up + leave whilst travelling.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROPERTY SO SPECIAL?
- This House was thoughtfully designed to make maximum advantage of its south-facing hill side position providing spectacular panoramic views
- Originally believed to be constructed by a local builder in 1987 for his own occupation, this unique house has been extended and refurbished since to include refitted kitchen and bathrooms.
- The Conservatory, 3 Balconies and Rear Patio are used by the current owners regularly to benefit from sunshine across the day.
- The Main Living Space is on the 2nd Floor which also provides access to the rear parking.
- The Luxury Kitchen with Bosch Double Oven and Built in Dishwasher leads onto the Openplan Dining Area making it perfect for entertaining whilst cooking.
- The large Lounge has an open fire making it perfectly cosy for winter evenings.
- The ground floor utility room helps ensure any noisy kitchen appliances are sound proof from the living space and bedrooms.
- The ground floor wine store and balconies make this an ideal house for family and friend parties.
- The Master Suite with Dressing Area and Ensuite Bathroom are on the 1st Floor together with 2 further bedrooms and the Family Bathroom with Shower
- The full length Top Floor Bedroom has lots of light with window the front and additional velux. There is ample room for a study or dressing area with further scope for adding ensuite if required.
- There is a good size garage with an electronic garage door and additional area ideal for a workshop or gym equipment.
- Off Road Parking in front of the garage on tarmac drive and a block paved parking area to the rear.
- No onward chain.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:-
- Double Glazing.
- Mains Gas Central Heating
- Stratford District Council Tax Band F £2454.28pa 2017/18 approx.
- EPC rating D (prior to new boiler installed in 2016).
- All mains services are believed to be connected.
- The property is understood to be freehold.
- To the side of the property, there is terracing mainly laid to shrubs and established foliage including a natural spring.
- Chain Free.
- Utility Room 10` x 6`3" (3.05m x 1.91m)
- Walk-in Wine Store 6`4" x 4`8" (1.97m x 1.45m)
- Large Balcony 14`4" x 14`3" max (4.41m x 4.37m)
- Garage 17`7" average x 15`5 min x 18`3" average (5.36m average x 4.7m min x 5.56m average)
- Workshop/Gym area 10`3" x 13`9" (3.12m x 4.19m)
- Master Bedroom excluding Dressing Area and Ensuite Bathroom 14`7" x 12`3" (4.45m x 3.73m)
- Master Ensuite Bathroom 7` x 7`2" (2.13m x 2.18m)
- Master Dressing Area 7` x 6`6" (2.13m x 2.02m)
- Double Bedroom 2 (Front) 10`3" x 11`2" (3.12m x 3.4m)
- Double Bedroom 3 (Rear) 10` x 10`6" ( 3.05m x 3.2m)
- Family Bathroom with Shower 6`9" x 6`9" (2.06m x 2.06m)
- Lounge 17`1" x 14`5" (5.21m x 4.39m)
- Dining Area 11`5" x 6`8" (3.48m x 2.03m) excluding balcony
- Kitchen 22`10 x 10`2" (6.96m x 3.1m)
- Conservatory 16` x 11` (4.88m x 3.35m) excluding balcony
- Double Bedroom 4 32` x 9` (9.75m x 2.74m)
VILLAGE LOCATION INFORMATION:-
Napton is a popular village with excellent facilities including a parish church, Ofsted rated `good` primary school, village hall/community centre, post office, awared winning general store and post office incorporating a cafe, village pub and garage approx 12 miles from Leamington Spa.
The nearby market town of Southam provides day to day shopping and leisure facilities including a swimming pool/gym and Southam College, a secondary school rated outstanding by Ofsted. Daventry, Warwick and Leamington Spa provide more extensive shopping, recreational and business facilities. The village has excellent road links to Leamington Spa, Banbury, Rugby and Warwick, which all have mainline railway stations. JLR Gaydon is approx 15-20 minutes drive.
The area is well served by the motorway network with the M40, M42, M6 and M1 all within easy reach.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Distinct Estate Agents, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.