5 bedroom detached house for saleManorside, Wynyard
Offers in Region of
- Self-Build Contemporary Design Detached House
- Hugely Impressive 3,600 Sq. Ft of Family Sized Living Space
- Exclusive Gated Complex Surrounded by Mature Woodland
- Five Bedrooms All with En-Suites
- Main Living Room, Cinema Room & Home Office
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Double Garage & Ample Parking Space
- Early Buyer Can Have Input in Fixtures & Fittings
This is a wonderful opportunity to become involved in the styling and finish of a bespoke new build contemporary design detached home within an exclusive, private gated development surrounded by mature woodland.
Boasting an impressive 3,600 sq ft of thoughtfully laid out family sized living space, it has five high specification bathrooms to go with the five large double bedrooms all accessed from the light and airy galleried landing. The ground floor has a lovely reception hallway with cloakroom/WC, main lounge, cinema room, home office, open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen which comes fitted with high spec German 'Schuller' units and top quality built in appliances, boot/boiler room and garden store. Externally, the driveway provides parking for several cars which leads up to an integral double garage with electric door. The enclosed garden is backs onto woodland and is not overlooked from the rear adding to the privacy.
Numerous features also include under floor heating across the ground floor and first floor bathrooms, a Smart Home Heating system which can be controlled from your phone, Wi-Fi in all rooms, fire alarm and security alarm system.
The construction by local Master Builder Terry Eaton is 99% complete but buyers can still choose their own floor coverings, fixtures and fittings.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.