1 bedroom apartment for saleMeridian Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Exclusive access to the marketing suite
- One bedroom apartment
- 2nd floor, c.622 sq ft
- Large balcony, c.113 sq ft
- Monochrome palette
- Contemporary design
- Unique Riverside neighbourhood
- Excellent transport links
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE MARKETING SUITE. Exciting opportunity to buy a low priced 2nd floor spacious 1 bedroom apartment, c. 622 sq. ft., off-plan in the brand new Royal Wharf, also with a large private balcony. The ambition is for a welcoming neighbourhood, providing key facilities for everyday living. The design of every residence combines the principles of the new Georgian revival with the expansive thrills of contemporary riverside living.
East London combines the old and new faces of the British capital in a whirl of tradition, culture and creativity. As well as being Europe’s most important hub for technology. Royal Wharf’s location benefits from two adjacent green spaces, the award -winning Thames Barrier Park and the historic Lyle Park. The Pontoon Dock DLR station right on Royal Wharf’s doorstep. (PHOTOS ARE CGI)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.