3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeresford Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ask about our £1000 buyers incentive
- End of terrace
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms and loft room
- Gas central heating
Fox and Sons would like to welcome to the market this three bedroom end of terrace house with no forward chain. Comprising a lounge, kitchen/diner, lean to, to the upstairs two double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and family bathroom.
Fox and Sons would like to welcome to the market this three bedroom end of terrace house with no forward chain. Comprising a lounge, kitchen/diner, lean to, to the upstairs two double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and family bathroom. This property also benefits from a loft room and a garage to the side. Please call now to book your viewing!
Single glazed door to front, smooth plastered walls and ceiling.
Single glazed door to front, single glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, door to garage and garden, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 16' 6" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 5.03m Max x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, built in storage cupboard, wall lights, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.99m Max x 2.90m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, gas oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, smooth plastered walls.
Single glazed windows, construction built, lighting and power, space for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to loft room, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" Max x 11' 8" ( 3.89m Max x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 12' 5" ( 2.87m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood laminate flooring, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower attachment over and shower screen, heated towel rail.
Loft Room 13' 7" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed velux roof window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls and ceiling. *please note low ceiling in some areas*
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, pedestrian side access and brick built shed with power and lighting.
Garage 14' 9" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 4.50m Max x 2.57m Max )
Access via up & over door, lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48259920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.