2 bedroom flat for saleWrens Court, Plashet Road, Plaistow E13
- TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LOUNGE
- RESIDENT PARKING TO THE REAR
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
***TICKS ALL THE BOXES*** This two bedroom flat on the second floor will definantly make you tick or circle your list whole list and get you to your bank!!!. the flat offers a spacious and bright open plan lounge with a balcony to the rear. There is the all essential residents parking to the rear of the building but you may not need it as the location is FANTASTIC with everything close by. This flat is being offered CHAIN FREE so be quick and get your viewing booked in ASAP as this will sell fast.
Located on Plashet Road which is off Green Street you have everything you need from local shops and restaurants to supermarkets which are all just a few minutes walk away. There is EXCELLENT transport links into local towns and the landmark Stratford Westfields shpopping centre which is perfect for a great day or night out. Upton Park station which has the District and Hammersmith & city line is just a few minutes walk away so you will never be late!!!
Main front door to communal area, stairs to upper floors.
3.81m (12ft 6in) x 4.24m (13ft 11in)
Double glazed patio doors to balcony to the rear, carpeted, radiator, open to the kitchen area
2.82m (9ft 3in) x 1.65m (5ft 5in)
fitted wall and base units, worktop with single bowl drainer sink, splashback tiles, window to rear and a wall mounted boiler.
3.17m (10ft 5in) x 2.67m (8ft 9in)
window to front x 2, radiator and carpeted.
3.15m (10ft 4in) x 1.7m (5ft 7in)
window to front, radiator and carpeted.
2.21m (7ft 3in) x 1.68m (5ft 6in)
Low flush W.C., padestal hand basin, splashback tiles, panel bath with mixer taps and a shower attchment, radiator and an extractor fan.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48261243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easymove, East Ham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.