1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNorth Street, Bedminster, Bristol
Offers in Excess of
- NEUTRALLY-DECORATED GROUND-FLOOR FLAT
- FANTASTIC LOCATION IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO GREAT RESTAURANTS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- DECKED REAR COURTYARD WHICH WILL BE FUN FOR SUMMER BBQS!
- INTEGRATED OVEN AND ELECTRIC HOBS
- ** LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION**
- GRAB YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW!
- CALL 0117 966 4278 NOW
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This neutrally-decorated ground-floor flat is positioned along one of the most popular streets in Bristol! Comprising a lounge, which is open-plan with the dining room, and a modern kitchen with integrated oven, this property is PERFECT for first-time buyers! CALL NOW!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This neutrally-decorated ground-floor flat is positioned along one of the most popular streets in Bristol! Comprising a lounge, which is open-plan with the dining room, and a modern kitchen with integrated oven, this property is PERFECT for first-time buyers or even investors looking to let! The new owners can also enjoy a fully-decked rear garden which would make the ideal entertaining space for summer BBQs. GRAB YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW NOW BEFORE IT GOES!
Lounge 9' 7" x 10' 11" ( 2.92m x 3.33m )
Benefiting from a double-glazed window to the side of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and smoke alarm. This room is open-plan with the dining room.
Dining Room 7' x 12' 11" ( 2.13m x 3.94m )
Comprises a wall-mounted radiator and a door which leads into the bedroom.
Part-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces complete with sink/drainer. Comprises an oven, hobs and accompanying cooker-hood. There is also plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a central-heating boiler which is wall-mounted. A frosted double-glazed door leads to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
A double-glazed window is situated to the rear of the property. Also benefits from a wall-mounted radiator.
Part-tiled comprising a shower cubicle with shower, a low-level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and an extractor fan. In addition, there are two frosted windows to the rear of the property.
Consists of a private courtyard with decking and separate access at the rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48263001.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.