2 bedroom flat for saleChancel Mansions, Hebbecastle Down, Bracknell, RG42
- 1st Floor
- Large communal rear garden
- Spacious rooms & Cupboards
- Multiple parking spaces
- Close to train stations
- Schools at walking distance
- Quiet area
- Surrounded by parks
- Super Store nearby
- Close to town centre
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Flat
- Double Glazed
- Ideal for first time buyers/small families
- Ideal for investors: expected rent circa £1000/month
- 1.1 miles to Bracknell train station
- Tesco Superstore within a 3 minute drive
An exceptionally spacious south-west facing two bedroom first floor apartment set in a purpose built block on the popular Quelm Park development in Warfield.
Accommodation includes two double bedrooms, a bathroom, fitted kitchen and living room. There are two large storage cupboards in the hallway and a built in wardrobe/ storage cupboard in both bedrooms.
Externally there is a large communal car park with plenty of spaces for visitors. There is a south-west facing communal garden which has large hedges for privacy to section it off.
Build by Bovis Homes in 1995, Chancel Mansions is located just off Harvest Ride with easy access to Bracknell town centre (next generation shopping centre and train station). There are schools at walking distance and the area is surrounded by parks.
Chancel Mansions is also 6.2 miles to Maidenhead station: fast train to london (new Crossrail services).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48263670.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2lq-xam3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.