3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaigh Crescent, Stainforth, DONCASTER
- Semi- Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Area
- Off Road Parking
- No Upward Chain
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000
DO NOT MISS THIS THREE BED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY THAT HAS BEEN RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD.
NO UPWARD CHAIN.
CALL NOW TO VIEW! THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT BE AROUND FOR LONG!
RECENTLY RENOVATED and immaculately finished, three bed semi-detached house situated on a great sized corner plot.
PERFECT TO MOVE STAIGHT IN TO WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!
This three bedroom semi-detached property is perfect for a first time buyer or investment buyer, CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Door to front and radiator.
With W/C and side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 15' x 16' 11" ( 4.57m x 5.16m )
With front and rear double glazed windows. Radiator and door to dining room.
Dining Room 10' max x 9' 11" max ( 3.05m max x 3.02m max )
With front double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' ( 4.29m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units under work surfaces. Electric hob & oven with cooker hood. Stainless steel sink & drainer. Radiator, rear & side facing double glazed window. Oak effect flooring throughout. Understairs storage.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 4' 11" ( 1.78m x 1.50m )
Base units, Plumbing for washing machine and oak effect work surfaces.
Stairs from lobby and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Radiator and cupboard housing gas combi boiler.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.07m Max x 3.02m Max )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.07m max x 2.77m max )
With rear facing double glazed window.
With rear facing obscured double glazed window. Chrome ladder rail. Bath and shower with glass screen, W/C and wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Lawned with side access.
good size rear laid to lawn garden with concrete path and gates, off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48265071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.