3 bedroom detached house for saleSaundby Close, Bessacar, Doncaster
- Extended detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Ideal family home
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £210,000-£230,000 An extended three bedroom detached house which is nestled into a quiet cul de sac in the sought after area of Bessacarr . The property benefits from ample open plan living space and is an ideal family home. Offering ample off road parking and no chain.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the entrance hall.
Has a central heating radiator and built in stroage cupboard. Access to the kitchen/diner, lounge and WC.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand sink basin and WC. There is partial tiling to the walls. Access to the entrance hall via sliding doors.
Lounge 20' 9" x 13' 7" into recess ( 6.32m x 4.14m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and gas fire with feature surround. Opening into dining area. Access to entrance hall.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
Has patio doors leading to the garden. Access to lounge and kitchen/ diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 23' x 9' 9" ( 7.01m x 2.97m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over, gas hob/electric oven and exctractor fan. There is partial tiling to the walls and a built in storage cupboard under the stairs. Access to the entrance hall and utitlity area in garage.
Utility Room 18' 3" x 10' 7" ( 5.56m x 3.23m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over. There is plumbing for a washing machine. Acces to storage area in garage.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Acces to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.61m )
Has two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand sink basin, WC, shower cubicle, panelled bath and towel rail. There is partial to the walls.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and off road parking. Access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the front, dining room and utility area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48265086.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.