2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCotton Street, Thornes, West Yorkshire, Wakefield, WF2
- Beautiful two bedroom semi detached house
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Large driveway and garden
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
- Popular residential location
Have you always wanted a long imposing driveway leading up to the picture perfect house but thought it was out of your price range? Then think again as this beautiful two bedroom semi detached has just that and so much more. Having recently been refurbished to a high standard throughout with a modern dining kitchen, high spec bathroom with separate walk in shower, two great sized double bedrooms and a downstairs WC. However, the garden really is the highlight of this property wrapping round three sides of the house and creating a fantastic space to enjoy.
Thornes is conveniently located on the outskirts of Wakefield city centre allowing easy access to the train station with direct links to Leeds and London and the array of shops, bars and restaurants available. Thornes Park has a great range of facilities, play areas and beautiful gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48265251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF150444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.