3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFambridge Road, Maldon
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Large Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Potential to Extend
In a very POPULAR POSITION OVERLOOKING PLAYING FIELDS on Fambridge Road is this three bedroom chalet boasting GENEROUS REAR GARDEN with GREAT POTENTIAL, close to the heart of Maldons historic town centre with its WEALTH OF AMENITIES.
Covered porch area, glazed door to ;-
Stairs rising to first floor with cupboard under, further storage cupboard, doors to :-
Lounge Diner 19' 10" x 12' max ( 6.05m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed windows and door to rear opening onto the garden, centrepiece gas fire with back boiler, radiators.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 12' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front and side plus door accessing driveway. Fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in oven and gas hob with extractor over. Space for further appliances. Radiator.
Bathroom 10' x 6' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to side, suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
Loft access, doors to :-
Bedroom One 17' x 10' 6" max ( 5.18m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to side, under eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 11" max ( 3.10m x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Retained by low brick wall, predominantly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders. Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the garage, gated side access to:-
Enclosed by panel fence, predominantly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders.
Single garage with barn style doors, power, light and door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48276831.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.