3 bedroom flat for saleSt Ann's Crescent, Wandsworth, SW18
- Substantial Victorian three bedroom property
- Newly refurbished to a high specification
- Two bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Very stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderful open plan living space
- Walking distance to Wandsworth Town
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A very attractive, newly refurbished property, is offered for sale on the very desirable St Ann's Crescent. This apartment is arranged over two floors, offering very spacious accommodation and finished to a high, contemporary specification. There are three good-sized double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The top floor bedroom is large and light with a fantastic ensuite bathroom, having spectacular views across south-west London. This property, being dual aspect, is extremely light and airy. We highly recommend a viewing for one to appreciate the attention to detail and the quality throughout.
Situated in a prime location with views over St Anne's Church to the front. There is easy access to the A3 and the south and it is only a few minutes to Wandsworth Town Train station and Wandsworth Common. Clapham Junction is also within easy reach with frequent bus services on East Hill. The property is close to shops, pubs and restaurants on Old York Road, a large Sainsbury's, a cinema and an array of services provided by Southside Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48277077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COUND_004243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.