4 bedroom detached house for saleClifton Drive, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Simply Stunning Four Double Bedroom Detached House with Sea Views
- Spacious Lounge through Dining Room, Conservatory
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen, Ground Floor W/C
- Double Garage, Driveway, Walking Distance to Sea Front
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
PORCH Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed door to front.
HALLWAY Window and door to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase leading to first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard.
WC Double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
LOUNGE 19' 5" x 12' 0" (5.94m x 3.66m) Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature recently installed fireplace open plan through to dining room.
DINING ROOM 14' 11" x 12' 0" (4.55m x 3.66m) Double radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed French double doors leading to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 11' 9" x 9' 6" (3.6m x 2.91m) Double glazed windows to all sides, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, tiled flooring.
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 8' 8" (3.45m x 2.66m) Modern, fully fitted kitchen with a matching range wall and base units, stainless steel sink with 1/2 bowl with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, decorative ceiling, double glazed door to side.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 16' 4" x 11' 11" (5m x 3.65m) Beautifully spacious room with double glazed bay window to front with exceptional sea views, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a modern four piece suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, step-in shower cubicle and low-level WC, double glazed window to side, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls, decorative ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 11' 4" (3.65m x 3.47m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 11' 3" x 8' 9" (3.43m x 2.69m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 4 8' 9" x 12' 10" (2.68m x 3.93m) Double glazed window to front with sea views, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
FRONT GARDEN Low-maintenance garden with gravelled area and driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
REAR GARDEN Laid to lawn with planted borders and rear raised level patio area. External tap and access to the double garage.
DOUBLE GARAGE Brick built double garage with power, light and manual up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48277278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.