3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoyal Avenue, Stanley Park, FY3
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculate Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Lounge and Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Stunning Bathroom Suite, Stanley Park Location
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Well Maintained Lawned Rear Garden
PORCH Laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, door to:
HALLWAY Radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, stairs to first floor, door leading to;
DINING ROOM 13' 2" x 11' 10" (4.03m x 3.63m) Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, opening through to lounge;
LOUNGE 15' 8" x 11' 4" (4.79m x 3.46m) Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace inset into wall.
KITCHEN 12' 5" x 8' 5" (3.79m x 2.58m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, double glazed window to side, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring, double glazed French double doors to garden.
LANDING Return staircase, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a stylish three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring, uPVC cladded walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 13' 3" x 9' 6" (4.04m x 2.91m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 10" x 8' 7" (3.63m x 2.63m) Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 11' 10" x 6' 0" (3.63m x 1.83m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
REAR GARDEN To the rear of the property is a lovely lawned space with gravelled borders, a decked patio area, gated side access and timber storage shed.
FRONT GARDEN To the front of the property is a low-maintenance palisade.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48281358.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.