4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Landway, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom detached family home
- Flexible and spacious accommodation
- Double garage and driveway
- Convenient location
- Potential to improve
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This is an opportunity to make your mark on a substantial older style detached home. This fantastic four bedroom family home has been extended to provide spacious living accommodation with a fantastic family area off the kitchen giving you space to relax with friends and family whilst preparing your evening meal.
Upstairs, the four bedrooms are enhanced by a useful study area, dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
The garden is a great place to let the children unwind by letting off steam, climbing trees and generally running around as there is loads of space. There is enough room to have a great barbecue, your friends will love the park like feel.
The location is perfect for families, just a short walk to the acclaimed local primary school will mean no rush or frantic search for a place to park in the mornings so less stress all round! You have an easy walk to the station if you need to travel into London for work and the motorway network is close at hand too. At weekends wander down to the Green for a picnic or maybe a spot of lunch in one of the pubs and restaurants dotted around the edge of the Green.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'0 x 13'0 (6.10m x 3.97m)
- Dining Room: 11'0 x 9'11 (3.36m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 9'10 (3.15m x 3.00m)
- Family Area: 17'3 x 16'4 (5.26m x 4.98m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 10'5 (4.07m x 3.18m)
- Dressing Room
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 10'3 (3.97m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 9'5 (3.94m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'6 x 10'5 (3.20m x 3.18m)
- Study: 4'10 x 4'9 (1.47m x 1.45m)
- Bathroom: 9'10 x 8'3 (3.00m x 2.52m)
- Double Garage
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48292830.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12324928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.