2 bedroom park home for saleGreenfield Park, Freckleton, PR4 1UD
- Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Park Home
- Situated on the popular Greenfield Park site in Freckleton
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Off Road Parking and Private Enclosed Garden with Open Views
- Over 50's and Pets Welome
- Viewing Essential To Fully Appreciate
- CHAIN FREE
Tem-po are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom home. Situated at Greenfield Park Residential Site in Freckleton, close to good bus routes into Lytham, Blackpool, Preston and surrounding areas. The property briefly comprises, Porch, Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Driveway and private enclosed garden with open views.
7' 3'' x 5' 6'' (2.21m x 1.68m)
Three piece suite in white comprising: low flush WC, hand wash basin with pedestal and panel bath with overhead shower. Laminate effect vinyl flooring, coved ceiling, extractor fan and part tiled walls. Frosted uPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.89m x 2.39m)
uPVC bay window to rear elevation with open views and range of fitted wardrobes. Coved ceiling, ceilig light and panel radiator.
8' 5'' x 6' 10'' (2.56m x 2.08m)
Fitted wardrobes and drawers, loft access and coved ceiling. Ceiling light, panel radiator, uPVC window to side aspect.
Laid to lawn area to front with driveway providing off road parking. Private and secure flagged side and rear garden with storage shed and beautiful open views.
40 x 12 Stateley Albion.
Entrance porch with uPVC front door and windows and vinyl flooring.
Approached via a uPVC door with uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light, panel radiator and storage cupboard. Doors lead to further accommodation.
11' 8'' x 11' 8'' (3.55m x 3.55m)
Light and airy lounge with uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation and uPVC double glazed patio doors to the side. Feature electric fire with marble hearth and timber surround, coving, ceiling light and panel radiator.
11' 8'' x 7' 5'' (3.55m x 2.26m)
A comprehensive range of eye and base level units with laminate worktops and tiled splash backs. Built in electric oven, four ring gas hob and plumbed for washing machine. 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer and dining table. Wood effect vinyl flooring, ceiling light and panel radiator.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7792404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.