2 bedroom park home for saleMarshmoor Park, Great Bricett, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 7BZ
- AVAILABLE SOON
- REFURBISHED 40' X 20' PARK HOME
- BRAND NEW FURNISHINGS THROUGHOUT
- SUPERB PARK LOCATION
- MOBILE LIBRARY
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- BURY ST EDMUNDS ABBEY APPOX 30 MINS AWAY
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** PARK OFFER **
Reduced to £115,000 for completion on or before 31st December 2017!!
One of two refurbished Residential Park Homes. This home is a spacious 40' x 20' and is currently undergoing a scheme of upgrading including decorations, carpeting, curtains and soft furnishings.
Potential purchasers can, at this stage be involved in choosing their own colour schemes if they so wish.
The home is on a lovely plot on a rural located park. the closest towns are Hadley and Great Bricett and Ipswich is approximately 8 miles away. There is a bus stop at the entrance of the park.
** CURRENT PHOTOGRAPH IS OF THE HOME DURING RENOVATION. THESE WILL BE UPDATED WHEN THE BRICK SKIRTING HAS BEEN ADDED **
For more information, call 01995837940 or email email@example.com.
Marshmoor Park is close to the village of Great Bricett, some 5 miles south of Stowmarket, set in the beautiful Suffolk countryside made famous by the landscape artist John Constable. As well as being located in an area of natural beauty the park is within easy reach of the large town of Ipswich giving access to leading department stores and recreational facilities. Further afield on the Suffolk/Essex coast lie the seaside ports of Harwich and Felixstowe which can be reached within a 30 mile drive from the park. A regular bus service to Ipswich connects the park to Stowmarket and other nearby towns. Marshmoor Park is an attractive natural park which, with the adjacent open landscape provides a peaceful rural environment set in the beautiful Suffolk countryside made famous by the landscape artist John Constable and is close to the village of Great Bricett. The park is within easy reach of Ipswich. Marshmoor Park has a resident park manager to ensure peace of mind and security for all park residents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 397843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I LOVE PARK HOMES, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.