1 bedroom flat for saleRiverside Court, Pierhead Lock, Isle of Dogs E14
- Fully furnished
- Bright & spacious reception
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Large private terrace with spectacular views
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- Ample storage
- Secure allocated parking
- Walking distance to Crossharbour DLR & Canary Wharf
A gorgeous and stunning one bedroom apartment to rent in Riverside Court, Pierhead Lock on the Isle of Dogs, E14.
This beautiful flat is extremely spacious with the most stunning views of the River Thames & O2 throughout the property. Available fully furnished to high standard and comprises a large reception room maximising space and light, modern fully integrated kitchen, a large private terrace with spectacular views of the River Thames & O2 arena, large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom.
The property also benefits from ample storage, a secure allocated parking space and concierge service.
Pierhaed Lock is a sought after riverside development and is within walking distance to Crossharbour & South Quay DLR stations and Canary Wharf underground station (Jubilee Line) and the Wharf's impressive array of retail outlets, bars and restaurants.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2341965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Link Properties Ltd, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.