4 bedroom detached house for saleHazeldene Road, Northampton
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Largely Extended
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
Situated within close proximity to Bradlaugh Fields, sits this large extended four bedroom detached family home, Briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan kitchen/diner, lean to extension, cloakroom, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefits include garage and off road parking.
Enter via double glazed door to the front aspect and timber glazed door to hallway.
Staircase rising to first landing, radiator, wooden flooring throughout and doors to leading to lounge and kitchen/diner.
Cloakroom/ W C
Low flush WC.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace, television point and wooden flooring throughout.
Reception Room Two 19' 3" x 8' 11" ( 5.87m x 2.72m )
Double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator and wooden flooring throughout.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 15' Max ( 5.41m x 4.57m Max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces, sink unit and drainer, complimentary tiling to the splashback areas, eye level double oven, integrated range cooker with five ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and white goods, double glazed window to the rear aspect and opening leading to second reception room, lean to conservatory, inner hall, cloakroom and garage.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.46m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed French doors to the rear garden and wooden flooring throughout.
Staircase rising from hallway and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 18' 2" x 7' 3" ( 5.54m x 2.21m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator and wooden flooring throughout.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.31m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
A fitted suite comprising a roll top bath with telephone style mixer taps and shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, complimentary tiling to the splashback areas and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A decently sized front garden providing off road parking for several cars, lawn area with mature shrubbery boarders, enclosed with dwarf walling and fencing.
Mainly laid to concrete seating area with additional gravel area and flowered boarders, enclosed by rear and side fencing with gated access to the front garden. .
Garage with up and over door, power and light connected and pedestrian access to the kitchen.
Driveway with of road parking and dropped kerb access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48307683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.