3 bedroom terraced house for saleChilton Drive, Watnall, NOTTINGHAM
- Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000
- Mid Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Refurbished to High Standard Throughout
- Good Sized Lounge Diner
- Ground Floor W C
- Off Road Parking on Driveway
- Well Presented
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 *** Viewing is recommended of this spacious and well presented mid terraced property which has been refurbished to a high standard by the current Owner. The property is situated in a quiet location and benefits from off road parking. ***
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000 AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..........................................This is a spacious and well presented mid terraced property which has been refurbished to a high standard by the current Owner. The property is situated in a quiet location and benefits from off road parking. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor wc, storage cupboard, kitchen, lounge and to the first floor family bathroom and three bedrooms. Outside of the property there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking for multiple vehicles and to the rear there is a garden with patio and decking. Viewing is recommended.
With secure Upvc double glazed obscure door to the front elevation, meter cupboards, door leading to ground floor wc.
Ground Floor W C
With low flush wc, sink and tiled wall coverings, laminate flooring.
Located off the entrance hallway with plumbing and space for washing machine and useful shelving for storage.
Kitchen 13' x 6' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.01m )
With wood effect laminate flooring, range of matching wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over incorporating sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven and induction hob, space for fridge and freezer, Upvc double glazed window to the rear of the property, useful storage cupboard.
Lounge Diner 21' 6" x 13' 2" ( 6.55m x 4.01m )
With dual aspect having Upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear of the property, blow air heating system, TV point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from first floor, airing cupboard and doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
With TV point, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and electric heater.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
With electric heater, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and TV point.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With tiled flooring, heated towel rail, three piece suite comprising of pedestal hand wash basin, low flush wc and double shower with rain forest style shower head, tiled wall coverings, Upvc double glazed obscure window to the front of the property.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
To the rear of the property there is decked area, ample patio, shed and garden with stocked borders, shared access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48307776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.