5 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Grove, Pedmore, Stourbridge
- Detached Family Home
- Popular Pedmore Location
- Lovely Views To The Rear
- Five Bedrooms With En Suite To Master
- No Upward Chain
- Double Garage
Offering no upward chain, this well planned and spacious detached five bedroom family home. Sitting at the head of a popular Pedmore cul-de-sac, this property has lovely views to the rear overlooking the playing fields and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Offering no upward chain, this well planned and spacious five bedroom family home has lovely views to the rear and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The well presented accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, dining room, extended lounge, extended kitchen, laundry room, guest WC, five bedrooms (one with en-suite facilities), family bathroom, front and rear gardens, generous driveway and double garage.
Glazed door to front, ceiling light point and central heating radiator. Stairs to first floor accommodation with understairs storage. Doors to dining room, lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 5" into chimney breast ( 4.85m x 3.48m into chimney breast )
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Gas fire, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 10" plus bay x 11' 5" ( 3.30m plus bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front and ceiling light point. Central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan over. Central heating radiator, ceiling light point and tiling to splash prone areas. Double glazed windows to side and rear and glazed door to:
Sink and base units and plumbing space for washing machine. Ceiling light point and window to side. Window and double glazed door to rear. Doors to garage and downstairs w.c.
Low level w.c and wash hand basin with tiling to splash prone areas. Ceiling light point and window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear and ceiling light point. Stairs to second floor and doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 10" plus bay x 11' 5" ( 3.30m plus bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 5" into chimney breast ( 3.33m x 3.48m into chimney breast )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.09m max x 3.30m max )
'L' Shaped Room.
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and central heating radiator. Door to:
Low level w.c and wash hand basin with tiling to splash prone areas. Ceiling light point and window to side.
Bath with shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin with tiling to splash prone areas. Storage cupboards, ceiling light point and central heating radiator. Double glazed windows to side and rear.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and doors to:
Bedroom Four 12' 5" max x 12' 7" ( 3.78m max x 3.84m )
Restricted Head Height.
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe and storage. Ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.26m )
Restricted Head Height.
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Area of lawn and driveway providing off road parking for four vehicles.
Area of patio leading to lawn with planted borders and fence surrounds, overlooking playing fields to rear.
Double Garage 17' 6" x 16' 4" ( 5.33m x 4.98m )
Sliding doors to front, ceiling light point and electrical supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48312600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.