Studio apartment for saleHeron Tower, Moorgate, EC2Y
- Manhattan Style Studio
- 437sq ft plus Private Balcony
- 11th floor
- Central London Location
- Thirty-Eighth floor bar and lounge
- Est Service Charge: £7 per square foot
- Est Ground Rent: £400 per annum
- 24hr Concierge Desk, Residents Gymnasium
- Currently Let Until March 2018 - achieving £493PW
A well-presented 437sq ft Manhattan style studio apartment situated on the 11th floor within the luxury building,The Heron, EC2Y.
The apartment comprises an open plan living space with kitchenette and access to the balcony. There is plenty of storage space throughout one of which is a wardrobe space that separates the living space from the bed space as well as a separate bathroom.
The Heron is a building finished to the highest of specifications. There is air cooling in the reception which is controlled independently or via the touch screen control panel. The control panel allows residents to make use of the central speaker system in the apartment via iPod or iPhone. Each bathroom is fitted with large shower heads either fitted over the bathtub with a shower screen or has a separate shower cubicle. All bathrooms are fitted with storage cabinets, heated towel rails and high end bathroom suites including wash basin and W/C.
The Herons residents are spoiled with access to 24 hour concierge services, residents bar, cinema and gym. The building also benefits from a comprehensive transport network with international air and rail links at hand. The immediate proximity of the London Underground (Moorgate station) brings the rest of the capital closer. Business and shopping districts, key cultural venues and universities are all within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48318948.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26950344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.