3 bedroom terraced house for saleManston Way, Hastings, TN34
- EPC GRADE C
- A WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- GARAGE & GARDENS
- GCH& DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOUGHT AFTER BLACKLANDS AREA
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
- SOLE AGENTS
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. A well presented home located in the sought after Blacklands area of Hastings. The property comprises an entrance lobby leading to an entrance hall, an open plan living room/dining room and kitchen. The first floor offers three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC. Externally there are front and rear gardens plus a garage en-bloc. Internal viewings are highly recommended. EPC Grade C. A copy of the EPC will be available on request.
Manston Way is situated within the Blacklands area of Hastings. Properties such as this rarely come onto the open market due it's prime positioning for sought after local schools, convenience shopping, bus routes and the popular Alexandra Park.
We believe this to be an ideal family home. The accommodation is of a good size and we suggest early viewings are considered essential to avoid disappointment.
Inner Hall Way
Open Plan Living / Dining Room 25' 10" x 12' 5" (max. L-shape room) (7.87m x 3.78m (max. L-shape room) )
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 2" (4.01m x 2.49m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' 3" (3.71m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 8" (3.38m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 7' 5" (2.79m x 2.26m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48327321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528658536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.