2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBailey Place, Chickerell, Weymouth
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Built In The Last 4 Years
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Quiet Cul-De-Sec
- Off Road Parking
CHICKERELL LOCATION, comes with 6 years NHBC certificate, OFF ROAD PARKING, Cul-De-Sac, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, low maintenance rear garden, TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, downstairs cloakroom, PLEASE CALL NOW TO ENSURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT.
Fox and sons are proud to bring to the market this stunning two double bedroom semi detached property situated in the ever popular location of Chickerell, the property is 4 years old and is beautifully presented throughout with large light rooms, the property is low maintenance with a private rear garden and off road parking, this property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated so please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Door to front with double glazed window inset. carpet flooring, Radiator, Doors to each room.
Lounge 18' 9" x 9' 7" ( 5.71m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, TV and Telephone point. two radiators, wood affect flooring.
Kitchen/diner 18' 9" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.71m max x 3.25m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the front and rear, double sink, work tops, space for American style fridge freezer, electric over with gas hob and cooker hood above, plumbing for dishwasher, radiators, cupboard housing boiler, under stair cupboard with light and plumbing for washing machine, wood affect flooring, ceiling spot lights, door to rear garden and cloakroom, telephone point.
WC, wash hand basin, wood affect flooring, ex fan, radiator, storage cupboard.
Stairs from hall to landing, radiator, airing cupboard plus storage cupboard, carpet flooring, doors to each room.
Master Bedroom 18' 10" max x 9' 8" ( 5.74m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, carpet flooring, radiators, TV and Telephone point.
Second Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 2" max ( 3.25m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to the front, carpet flooring, TV point, built in wardrobes, loft hatch.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with shower over, part tiling, WC, ex fan, wash hand basin, wall mounted cabinet.
Laid to artificial grass with raised flower boarded, patio area, fully enclosed fenced surround, side access, outside tap, front and rear security lights, garden shed is staying.
Off road parking on the driveway at the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48330015.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.