3 bedroom flat for sale22/16 Simpson Loan, Quartermile, Edinburgh
UNDER OFFER - Offering an ultra-exclusive city home in Edinburgh’s most talked-about development, located beside the much-loved Meadows, this exceptionally generous 3-bedroom apartment enjoys pristine contemporary interiors and access to manicured shared gardens.
Viewings by appointment with Braemore Sales 0131 624 6667
• Ultra-exclusive city development
• Secure entry system and lift access
• Deluxe 3rd floor apartment
• Airy open-plan layout
• Hallway with excellent storage
• Versatile living and dining area
• Ultra-modern, minimalist kitchen
• Lavish master bedroom
• 2 further double bedrooms
• 4-piece en-suite bathroom
• Luxurious family bathroom
• Gated communal gardens
• Option to rent/buy parking
• Council Tax Band – G
• EPC Rating - C
• Long & Short Term Rental History Available
Surrounded by large green spaces with hand-picked convenience stores and trendy cafés on your doorstep, the exclusive Quartermile development offers a unique continental atmosphere. The state-of-the-art development and restoration project, is nestled in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town –a UNESCO world heritage site. Within easy walking distance you will find trendy shopping on Princes and George Streets, Edinburgh Castle and outstanding history dating back to the 7th century in the Old Town. The capital’s commercial, financial and educational hubs are also within walking distance. In addition to luxurious residences, the development itself is also a thriving business and commercial hub served by excellent services and amenities including cafes, a supermarket and a 24-hour gym. The Quartermile is within the catchment area for excellent state schools including Tollcross Primary School and well-regarded James Gillespie’s High School. It is also ideally situated for some of the country’s finest private schools, particularly George Heriot’s School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48330477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26953848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.