7 bedroom detached house for salePromenade, Southport
Withdrawn from Market
- Outstanding Seven Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Stunning Reception Rooms
- Superb Family Cinema Room And Bar
- Sought After Location With Views Over The Golf Course
- Off Street Parking
- Gardens To Front and Rear
A substantial property with elegance , character and charm.
Ball and Percival are delighted to offer for sale this superb Victorian home, occupying an enviable position within this much sought after address on the Promenade overlooking Southport Golf Links golf course. The property retains much original character and charm whilst presented to a high standard throughout and enjoys modern family living with a fantastic cinema area with games room and bar.
Set over four floors the highlights to this property are : Seven double bedrooms with the main bedrooms all having en suite bathrooms. Two impressive reception rooms with beautiful bay windows to the front. A fantastic basement area with a good size study and bedroom ( you can even find a sauna room on this level). The kitchen is a good size over looking the rear garden that enjoys the early morning sunshine , and a superb cinema room for all the family to enjoy with games area and bar.
This home also benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout and off street parking .
To fully appreciate the sheer size of this property perfect for family living an internal viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48331842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7805701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.