3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhite Hart Lane, Fareham, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Large rear garden
- Driveway to front
- Separate dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Situated in a highly desirable road is this beautiful older style property just crying out for its next owner to enjoy. The bay window and attractive frontage make this a home to be proud of and that theme continues throughout.
After pulling up on your new front drive and stepping inside, you’ll find the perfect blend of older style features and modern decor that complement each other perfectly.
The lounge is the perfect place for entertaining with friends and family, or just quality time in front of the feature fire place whilst watching your favourite programmes.
The downstairs accommodation continues with a large dining room offering more space to entertain, or a place to eat the home made family meal.
If you’re looking for a modern fitted kitchen with room for the family to enjoy breakfast then look no further, as this property offers a room that your friends and family will be envious of.
Upstairs you’ll spoilt with two double bedrooms and a single room as well as smashing family bathroom.
If you and your family need outdoor space then this house really is something you must view. The space on offer in the rear garden is something special. This private space is simply amazing and ticks all the boxes a modern family need.
What the Owner says:
We have spent a lot of time in the lounge and dining room with the feature fireplace warming the home. The new front drive has been a great addition.
The rear garden has been something of a blessing, my children have loved the space and it’s been great when we have had friends and family over.
The location is great with easy access to Fareham centre and being so close to the schools. This house will be Sorely missed and I hope that the next owners enjoy as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Area: 16'3 x 11'11 (4.96m x 3.63m)
- Lounge Area: 16'0 x 13'0 (4.88m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'3 x 13'6 (4.96m x 4.12m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 10'3 (4.24m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'5 (3.71m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 7'6 (2.82m x 2.29m)
- Bathroom: 5'8 x 5'8 (1.73m x 1.73m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48336771.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40724993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.