3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Spacious 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Enclosed rear garden & balcony
- Close to beach with sea views
- Ideal for local amenities
- B & B/annexe potential
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Are you looking for something a little quirky? Different to your traditional home that oozes character throughout? Then look no further, this beautiful character home is situated in the heart of Ryde town centre and is ideal for those of you that are looking to be able to walk to the local shops and of course down to the gorgeous golden sands of Ryde and Appley beach.
When you walk through the front door you will feel like this home is opening its arms to you to give you a cuddle. Both warm and inviting this property has a substantial wood burner situated in the dining area so even on those cold winter's evenings you can rest assure that your toes will be cosy.
Previously, this property was run as a small Bed & Breakfast for over 18 years, our current owners are now looking to move away from this and are looking forward to their retirement, but there is no reason why it couldn’t be used as a Bed & Breakfast again should you like the sound of this, or of course, the basement could also lend itself to other opportunities.
What the Owner says:
Having lived at this property for 40 years, its going to be hard to say goodbye, the house lends itself to all styles of living. It has been a wonderful economical family home with the solar panels and wood burner, It is now time to retire to something smaller and as a good size house it could easily continue to be used as a bed & breakfast.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Dining Room: 14'6 x 7'3 (4.42m x 2.21m)
- Kitchen: 9'2 x 8'10 (2.80m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 8'10 (3.02m x 2.69m)
- Ancillary Room: 10'4 x 7'9 (3.15m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Shower Area
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 7'3 (3.18m x 2.21m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48336909.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.