3 bedroom terraced house for sale'Medina House', Hedley Street, Guisborough
- Spacious Edwardian Town House of Character Pleasantly Situated in this Long Established Residential Area, Very Convenient for the Town Centre
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Shower Room/Rear Lobby
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- In Need of Refurbishment but Realistically Priced to Reflect this
- An Ideal Opportunity for the First Time Buyer, DIY Enthusiast or Small Builder/Investor Pleasantly situated in this long established residential area, tucked away just behind historic Westgate with
Spacious Edwardian Town House of Character Pleasantly Situated in this Long Established Residential Area, Very Convenient for the Town Centre
Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Shower Room/Rear Lobby
Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms and Bathroom
Gas Central Heating
In Need of Refurbishment but Realistically Priced to Reflect this
An Ideal Opportunity for the First Time Buyer, DIY Enthusiast or Small Builder/Investor
Pleasantly situated in this long established residential area, tucked away just behind historic Westgate with its range of shopping facilities and amenities, is this spacious Edwardian town house of character. IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT the house has nevertheless BEEN REALISTICALLY PRICED TO REFLECT THIS and represents an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer, DIY enthusiast or small builder/investor. Guisborough is well served for a good range of supermarkets, doctors' and dentists' surgeries and public library, which lies just around the corner. There is good primary and secondary schooling in the town and the Coast, the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the industrial centres of Teesside are all within comfortable driving distance. UN-MODERNISED EDWARDIAN TOWN HOUSES SUCH AS THIS ARE INCREASINGLY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN IN THE GUISBOROUGH MARKET PLACE AND RARER TO THE MARKET - inspection advised.
With attractive original panelled entrance door with transom light above depicting the name of the house in gold script. Original deep ceiling coving and reeded glass inner door.
With radiator and original deep ceiling coving.
3.35m (11') x 3.35m (11'). Plus 2' deep bay window with original sashes. Tiled fireplace. Original deep ceiling coving, decorative ceiling centrepiece, picture rail and frieze. Radiator. A pair of glazed doors lead through into the dining room.
3.5m (11'6) x 3.65m (12'). Plus 2' deep bay window overlooking the rear courtyard. Brick fireplace incorporating a flame effect electric fire. Radiator, picture rail and frieze.
2.77m (9'1) x 3.38m (11'1). With range of wall and floor units in a beech effect having wood block working surfaces incorporating a bowl and a half stainless steel sink, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Shower Room/Rear Lobby
With walk-in shower enclosure, radiator and half glazed door into the rear courtyard.
Timber and glazed glass house with BRICK STORE off.
With original built in dresser and original panel doors to the various rooms.
4.49m (14'9) x 3.35m (11'). Plus 2' deep bay window with original sashes and enjoying views of the hills to the south. Radiator. Original deep ceiling coving.
2.82m (9'3) x 3.65m (12'). With radiator.
2.74m (9') x 2.74m (9'). Plus entrance recess with wall mounted Ideal gas boiler.
With white suite comprising panel bath, pedestal hand basin and low flush W.C..
To the rear of the house there is an enclosed courtyard area with raised flower beds. Being west facing, the courtyard forms a real sun trap. Within the rear courtyard there is a further BRICK STORE.
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council.
Council Tax Assessment
We are advised that the property is in Band B.
These sales particulars are based upon an inspection carried out on the 8th of May 2017.
Hedley Street runs between Reid Terrace and Bolckow Street. On entering Hedley Street from Reid Terrace, 'Medina House' is readily found on the left hand side of the street.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48341016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OFFICRE9N1744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Darnton Estate Agents, Guisborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.