2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrontfield Crescent, Looseleigh, PL6 6RZ
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- ENCLOSED AND DECKED REAR GARDENS
- EXTENSIVE FRONT GARDENS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
VIEW THIS HOME IN STUNNING 3D BY CLICKING ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR TAB!
Located in Looseleigh close to local schools, play parks and bus routes is this fantastic two double bedroom family home. Offering well presented accommodation which briefly comprises a front to rear lounge/diner with garden views, modern fitted kitchen with storage cupboard, entrance hallway, two large double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Outside the property boasts a great size plot with extensive front gardens on 3 tiers mostly laid to lawn and offering shared pathway leading to a private pathway extending around the side of the home to the rear gardens. The rear gardens have been landscaped and offer a large deck with additional patio to the side. Benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, high standard of presentation and well maintained exterior. We strongly recommend an internal inspection of this fantastic family home.
Lounge 18`3" (5.56m) x 11`2" (3.4m)
Kitchen 10`10" (3.3m) x 7`4" (2.24m)
Bedroom One 15`11" (4.85m) x 8`11" (2.72m)
Bedroom Two 11`6" (3.51m) x 9`1" (2.77m)
Generous enclosed front garden mainly laid to lawn with steps leading to front entrance and side of property. To the side of the property there is two useful storage sheds.
Generous enclosed rear garden which offers a large decked area with patio to the side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48344799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Novahomes, Plymouth Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.