2 bedroom flat for saleSolander Gardens, London, E1 0DN
- Third Floor With Lift Access
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- West Facing
- Bathroom With Separate WC
- Fantastic Location
- 2 minutes walk from Shadwell Station
- 5 minutes walk from Wapping
JS & Co present a fantastic two bedroom apartment for sale, just moments from Wapping. This property on the third floor consists of two double bedrooms, kitchen, great sized living area and bathroom. Viewing is advised for this property that has bounds of potential.
Located just a few minutes from Shadwell Station, which has overground trains and the DLR. These are fantastic links around London with stops at Bank, Clapham Junction and Highbury and Islington just to name a few. There are also a great selection of local amenities, restaurants and shops.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 400526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.