3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrovelands Road, Reading
- Three Bedroom (2+1) Victorian Mid Terrace
- Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Fully Tiled Three Piece Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Exposed Wooden Floorboards
- Aprrox 1 Mile From Reading West & Tilehurst Train Stations
Sansome & George Reading - In our opinion, a well presented Victorian Terrace house which has been beautifully maintained by the present owner. Situated on Grovelands Road, bordering West Reading and Tilehurst, the property is conveniently located close to a wealth of amenities with Gym, Shops, Supermarkets, Parks, Pubs and Cafés, Restaurants and Schools all within 10 minutes walk. The property is on a regular Bus Route and is almost in-between both Tilehurst Train Station (Oxford) and West Reading Train Station (Paddington, Newbury, Basingstoke) each being approximately 1 mile away. Reading’s vibrant Town Centre and Mainline Train Station is approximately 2 miles to the east.
Retaining some character yet complemented by modern style and convenience, accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, 26’ open plan dual aspect Living Room leading to 11’ modern fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances to include ceramic ‘Neff’ hob, double ‘Neff’ electric oven, integrated washing machine and slim-line dishwasher. A useful Lobby with door to Rear Garden leads to a Ground Floor Bathroom with white suite including mixer shower with glazed screen over bath. On the First Floor, there is a 12’ front aspect Bedroom 1 with built in wardrobe, the 11’ Bedroom 2 is approached via a versatile Bedroom 3 / Study. The Loft storage space is fully boarded with light and power and a rear aspect roof light window.
Outside, the enclosed east facing Rear Garden measures 26’ in length by 12’ in width and has been landscaped to offer low maintenance. The property has UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating to radiators via a regularly serviced ‘Worcester’ combination boiler.
This desirable property must be seen to be truly appreciated. Please call West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48353172.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26956312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.