2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Canadas, BROXBOURNE
- Well Presented
- Ready To Move Into
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Open Plan Lounge Diner With Separate kitchen
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Call Now To View
Beautifully Presented & Ready To Move Into! William H Brown are delighted to present this two bedroom staggered terraced property to the market. Ideally located to benefit from a wide range of amenities and transport links.
Beautifully Presented & Ready To Move Into! William H Brown are delighted to present this two bedroom staggered terraced house to the market. This property offers a good size living accommodation with an open plan lounge/diner and separate kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom and loft space that is accessed via drop down ladder. Externally this property also comes with front and rear landscaped gardens, with the front garden having a brick built storage unit, and the rear garden benefits from rear access via security gate and one allocated parking bay. Ideally located to benefit from a wide range of amenities and transport links such as Brookfield farm shopping centre and the A10/M25. If you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing please call William H Brown.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator and wood laminated flooring.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows and double glazed doors to rear aspect, feature fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and wood laminated flooring.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 5' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, tiled splash backs, free standing electric oven, hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing boiler and wood laminated flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, loft access and wood laminated flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes above staircase and radiator.
Please note this property has fully boarded loft that is complimentary finished with a drop down loft ladder and fully lit with electric lighting.
Fully tiled walls and flooring to complement a suite comprising side panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is an easy maintained landscaped front garden and path leading to front door and external storage cupboard. To the rear of the property there is blocked paving with bordered shrubbery, benefiting from secure rear access and allocated car parking bay.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48359700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.