Studio flat for saleRoyal Wharf, Pontoon Docks, London, E16 1TD
- 3rd Floor Studio Apartment
- 420 sq Ft Living Space
- 47 Sq Ft Balcony
- Views Facing East Over The Park
- Modern and Contemporary
- Concierge & World-class Fitness Club
- Landscaped Gardens & Riverside Walk
- Completion Q2 2017
JS & Co presents a contemporary studio apartment on the 3rd floor boasting 420 sq ft in the spectacular Royal Wharf development. This property also has a 47 sq ft balcony which over looks the park. Located moments from Canary Wharf, this incredible 40 acre riverside neighbourhood offers a range of beautiful landscaped greenery, with on-site amenities including concierge services, a fitness club and 1 km of beautifully planted riverside walk along the Thames for the very best of modern living in London.
Situated in Sienna, this stunning studio is designed with a décor infused with the aesthetic and values of new Georgian interiors, and presents a rich texture of finishes and styles. Complete with a north facing aspect, the expansive windows look out onto the beautiful landscaped courtyards and picturesque surroundings. Here at Royal Wharf, the place is defined as much by its landscape as by its building, with almost half the acreage given to open spaces and a range of courtyard gardens. With its position on the river and the wonderful parkland that borders the development, other key features of Royal Wharf include:
- Concierge & 24/7 security
- 1km of planted riverside walk alongside the Thames
- A world-class fitness club equipped for swimming and a range of sports and exercises.
*Images are for illustration purposes only*
Located just minutes from the financial powerhouse of Canary Wharf, here residents can stroll along the peaceful Riverside Walk or explore the interconnecting green space and lively mosaic of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants that forms a backdrop to Royal Wharf. In less than a minutes' walk, residents can reach Pontoon Dock DLR or have a 10 minute stroll to Custom House, whereby you can reach:
- London City Airport in 4 mins
- Canary Wharf in 5 mins
- London Bridge in 11 mins
- Bond Street in 20 mins
When the superfast Crossrail service opens in 2018, Royal Wharf is set to become one of the best connected areas in London. This a fantastic opportunity for both City professionals, occupiers and investors alike!
On either side of Royal Wharf there is Lyle Park and the award-winning Thames Barrier Park, with its 22 acre of space filled with fountains, lawns and flower gardens. Royal Wharf connects the two parks with acres of its own greenery, with Royal Wharf Gardens offering 1.5 acres of open space, lawn, children's play and sports areas. It truly is a stunning development with a sense of natural openness.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 398499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.