3 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Walpole Cross Keys, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- An individual and non-estate house
- Three double bedrooms with two en-suites
- Two reception rooms
- Cart shed style garage
- Adjoining paddock
An individual and non-estate house situated in a village location which benefits from two reception rooms and three double bedrooms with two en-suites. Externally the property enjoys parking, a cart shed style garage and an adjoining paddock.
William H Brown are delighted to present the fantastic opportunity to purchase a individual non-estate house with attractive dorma windows in a fabulous position at the end of a village road. The house was built by T M Browne Ltd in 2010 and has many great features including three double bedrooms with two en-suite, family bathroom, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, utility room and dining room.
Externally the house is situated on a good sized plot measuring approximately 28m x 12m (360 sq meters STMS) and there is an adjoining paddock which is designated countryside land which is well enclosed with timber fencing and measures 888 sq meters (STMS).
Double glazed entrance door to front
Stairs to first floor with cupboard under
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 17' x 11' 2" ( 5.18m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, double glazed French doors to rear garden, feature fireplace, television point, telephone point.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.23m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, telephone point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 9' 9" x 16' 10" ( 2.97m x 5.13m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, two windows to rear and one to side, French doors to garden, stainless steel sink and drainer, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 11' 7" ( 2.03m x 3.53m )
Cupboards at base and wall level, exit door, sink and drainer, boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, airing cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 11' 11" subject to sloping ceiling ( 5.16m x 3.63m subject to sloping ceiling )
Dorma windows to front and rear, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Skylight window, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 16' 11" ( 2.97m x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, radiator, television point.
Window to side, wet room shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.53m )
Dorma window to front, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin to vanity unit, extractor fan, heated towel rail., low flush WC, tiled splashbacks.
The property is approached via a five bar gate giving access to the cart shed style garage. A gravel driveway to the front provides parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and is enclosed by timber garden fencing and a gate gives access to the adjoining paddock area. The paddock is designated countryside land which is well enclosed with timber fencing and measures 888 sq meters (STMS).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48366597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN111356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.