2 bedroom maisonette for saleGeldeston Road, Clapton, E5
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Attractive period conversion located on a peaceful road
- Bay-fronted, bright reception room with space to dine
- Offers modern and well equipped kitchen leading to garden
- Two well presented and generous master bedrooms
- Features contemporary exposed brickwork wall
- Recently refurbished smart shower room
- Lovely private garden with shed for ample storage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Combining stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from a lovely private garden to the rear.
Geldeston Road is a quiet residential area within easy reach of Stoke Newington High Street for a great selection of local amenities and the property is in close proximity of Clapton Station (National Rail) and Rectory Road Station (National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1024756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.