5 bedroom detached house for salePortland Road, Holland Park, London
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/Reception room
- Family Room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Four further en suite bedrooms
- Additional kitchen
- Kitchenette | Separate WC
- Storage Garden
- Patio | Roof terrace | Off street parking
An incredible, lateral family home arranged predominantly over two floors, offering five bedrooms and a discreet gated entrance with off street parking.
This stunning house is arranged around a beautiful double height atrium and internal courtyard which offers privacy and an abundance of natural light. The lower floor is given over entirely to an incredible open plan living space incorporating a large kitchen/dining room and further family room, both of which lead out on to the courtyard gardens. The large master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom is positioned on the ground floor with access to its own terrace, and there are a further four en suite bedrooms and an additional study.
The house is completed with a pretty front garden which doubles up as off street parking behind the gated entrance.
Portland Road is an extremely popular residential address in the heart of Holland Park which benefits from the excellent shopping and transport facilities of Clarendon Cross and Holland Park Avenue. The green spaces of Holland Park and Avondale Park are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHL130187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.