Commercial Property for saleMilton Street, Wakefield
Withdrawn from Market
- Freehold secure storage compound
- Approx 0.2 Acres / 8500 sq ft
- Level site with hardcore surfacing
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Accessed off Milton Street
- Close to Wakefield City Centre
- Excellent road & rail links
- Planning previously granted for residential development
- Available now with vacant possession
- Also available to let
0.2 Acre / 8500 sq ft secure storage compound located off Westgate End close to the centre of Wakefield - Suitable for a variety of uses - Also available to rent
Approximately 8500 sq ft / 0.2 Acres
For further information and to arrange a viewing contact FSL Estate Agents on 01924 365250.
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
0.2 Acre / 8500 sq ft secure storage compound located off Westgate End close to the centre of Wakefield. Accessed from Milton Street, this yard would be suitable for a variety of uses and businesses. Note that planning for a residential development has previously been granted on the land as part of a larger scheme under application 03/99/44128/A which has now lapsed. The property is also offered to let if required. Call FSL Estate Agents on 01924 365250 to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5424958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSL Estate Agents, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.