3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleScawfell Street, London, E2
- Freehold / Chain Free
- 3 Large Double Bedrooms / 2 Private West Facing Terraces
- Architecturally Designed Throughout
- Maple Gymnasium Flooring - Underfloor Heating
- Converted Loft Space With Sky Lights
- Installation of Hand Crafted Double Glazing
- 0.2 Miles From Haggerston School
- 0.3 Miles From Columbia School
- Beautiful Family Home
- 2 Min Walk: Hoxton Station, Haggerston & Ravonscroft Parks
A beautifully presented end of terrace house on Scawfell Street, London, E2.
Situated a 2 minute walk from Haggerston Park, Ravonscroft Park, Haggerston and Columbia Schools.
The property has been architecturally designed throughout and offers a spacious open plan kitchen and living area, 3 large double bedrooms, a converted loft area with two skylights (extensive space for storage or study) and two large West facing private terraces.
Spread over 3 floors, this family home is approximately 1,400 sq. ft. internally, with the addition of two private West facing terraces on both the ground and first floors adding an additional 306 sq. ft. of outside space.
Upon entering the property, to your right is the kitchen area which has been carefully crafted and offers an abundance of storage and fitted utilities. From here, a lovely maple gymnasium floor which continues throughout the property will take you through to the bright and airy living and dining area. Large floor to ceiling glass doors can be opened up and folded away completely, giving a lovely feel of the outdoors and allowing access to the larger of the two terraces on the ground floor.
An original wooden staircase will take you up to the first floor past an original wooden wall, where there are two bright and airy double bedrooms. Access to the second, West Facing terrace is possible from one of the bedrooms through French windows.
Continuing up the stairs will take you to the second floor landing where you can find the large master bedroom and the large family size bathroom and utility room.
From the hallway landing, you can also climb a steel step ladder which will take you to the 215 sq. ft. converted loft space. This would be ideal for a study space or large storage area.
The property is ideally situated two minutes’ walk from Haggerston Park and Ravenscroft Park as well as three Award-winning local restaurants, The Marksman, Morito and Brawn.
Further to this, residents can also enjoy a wealth of other local conveniences such as Broadway Market, the Shoreditch Triangle, Brick Lane, and the Columbia Road Sunday flower market. All of which are moments’ walk from the property.
The popular Haggerston and Columbia Schools are less than 5 minutes walk away.
Shoreditch High Street (Overground)
Hoxton (Overground, less than a 5 min walk)
Cambridge Heath (National Rail)
Bethnal Green (Central Line)
Old Street (Northern Line and National Rail)
Liverpool Street (Central Line, City and Metropolitan, London Overground and TFL Rail)
*All floor sizes and descriptions
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48379800.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200765S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.