2 bedroom park home for saleFernhill Park, Wootton Bridge, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Stunning 2 bedroom park home
- Beautiful position & location
- Lovely views over countryside fields
- Great large plot
- Stunning sunny rear garden
If you are about to retire or looking to retire soon and fancy a property that will give you a wonderful peaceful lifestyle then read on and this one would be just ideal. The location of this park is really special, tucked away down a country lane and surrounded by beautiful countryside and wildlife. This park home is situated on one of the best plots on the site and has a very beautiful private garden of its own where you can sit out and admire the views and spot a huge range of different birds that fly passed or visit you in the garden. The area is so tranquil and the neighbours here are all lovely. It really is a special and very unique place to live and once you come and have a look round, i’m sure you will all agree exactly what we mean. You also have your own private parking space and if you need to walk to the local shops or mini Tesco’s express, you can head through the woods and find yourself there in no time at all.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Our late parents came here just over ten years ago to retire and they absolutely loved it here. They were always so happy in this lovely home and it gave them the quality of life they had always wished for along with tranquillity and country views. The high street for all their needs was only minutes away where they had everything from shops, doctors, restaurants and pubs to visit if wanted to go out. We loved visiting them here as it is such a wonderful area and we are sad that this time has come and we now have to sell this lovely property, however, we know for sure who ever comes here next will love this place as much as they did for such a long time.
- Lounge/Dining Area: 19'3 x 11'5 (5.87m x 3.48m)
- Sitting Area: 9'10 x 7'4 (3.00m x 2.24m)
- Kitchen: 12'7 x 9'3 (3.84m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 9'5 (3.36m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 9'5 (3.18m x 2.87m)
- Allocated Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48380508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.