2 bedroom terraced house for saleMallard Close, Shrewsbury, SY1
- Two bedroom terrace with refitted kitchen and bathroom with no onward chain
- Tastefully decorated throughout with built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully central heated throughout and wall hung flame effect fire to the lounge
- Double Glazed patio doors leading out to newly decked patio area, enclosed rear garden & large shed
- Solid Bamboo wood hall flooring
- Front Garden laid to lawn
- Located in a quiet cul de sac with off road parking but with easy access to the Shrewsbury by pass
- Supermarkets, retail park, sports & health facilities, restaurants just moments away
- Within reach of many Ofsed-rated Good and Outstanding schools
NEW REDUCED PRICE!!!!!!!
SHREWSBURY: MODERN TWO BED TERRACE with NEW KITCHEN and NO ONWARD CHAIN
Two bedroom terraced house with stunning kitchen, bathroom and tasteful décor seeks new owners to appreciate its quiet cul-de-sac location, proximity to all Shrewbury has to offer and allocated parking.
Front door leading to:
Solid Bamboo Wood flooring, wall hung radiator, telephone point and electric socket, archway leading to kitchen and full frosted glass panel door to Living Room.
Kitchen (9' 8'' x 6' 11''/2.94m x 2.11m)
Re-Fitted with matching Beechwood fronted units, integrated gas hob with oven and grill beneath, stainless steel splashback and co-ordinating stainless steel extractor above, plumbing for washing machine, 1½ drainer black granite composite sink unit, natural stone granite & travertine tiled splash areas throughout, fitted work surfaces, polished solid marble floor and window to the front.
Living Room (14' 5'' x 12' 9''/4.39m x 3.88m)
Wall mounted flame effect fire, modern silver effect radiator, carpeted flooring, staircase to first floor landing, double glazed sliding door to garden.
First floor landing with built in cupboard housing central heating boiler with access to loft space.
Bedroom One (12' 9'' x 9' 6''/3.88m x 2.89m)
Built in wardrobe, radiator, window to the rear.
Bedroom Two (11' 6'' x 6' 6''/3.50m x 1.98m)
Radiator, built in single wardrobe, window to the front.
Fitted with modern white suite including bath with thermostatic shower unit over, WC, wash basin, chrome bath fittings, fully tiled throughout, opaque window to the front.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with Cotswold stone paths, timber decked patio area, a large storage shed and all enclosed by fencing.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a stone path.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48381858.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nea-ywkq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.