2 bedroom apartment for saleEwell Road, Surbiton
- Help To Buy Scheme Available
- Last 2 Remaining
- 2 Bedroom Newly Converted Apartment
- Living Room
- Open Plan Newly Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Gated Off Street Parking
- Double Glazed Windows
- Video Entry
- Walking Distance of Surbiton Station
Last 2 Remaining, Available on the Help to Buy Scheme and ready for occupation - Stack & Bonner are delighted to this brand new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2nd floor apartment on the Ewell Road in Surbiton, located within walking distance of Surbiton mainline station and featuring a brand new kitchen & bathroom, new 125 year lease and gated parking. Viewings strictly by appointment only. The developers have agreed to pay the stamp duty (up to a maximum of £6750)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100723002944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stack & Bonner, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.