1 bedroom flat for saleNorthgate, North Road, Sherborne
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT PROPERTY OR FIRST TIME BUY!
- GUARANTEEING 5% RENTAL RETURN FOR YOUR INVESTMENT WITH NO VOID PERIOD!
- LOVELY PERIOD CONVERSION ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT!
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE AND MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION TO LONDON!
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE PLUS VISITORS PARKING FACILITY!
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT PROPERTY OR FIRST TIME BUY! GUARANTEEING 5% RENTAL RETURN FOR YOUR INVESTMENT WITH NO VOID PERIOD! LOVELY PERIOD CONVERSION ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT! WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE AND MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION TO LONDON! ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE PLUS VISITORS PARKING FACILITY! Forming part of the first floor of this imposing, handsome period building, this one bedroom apartment offers much original character including cast iron period fire surround, elegant ceiling heights and large feature sash windows. It is found in good decorative order throughout and has gas fired radiator central heating. There are various communal lawned areas. The historic, picturesque town centre of Sherborne is a short walk away, hosting a bustling out-and-about high street with many top coffee shops, boutique stores, delicatessens, pubs and Waitrose store as well as the world-famous Sherborne schools, Abbey building and mainline railway station making London Waterloo directly in just over two hours without even changing your seat. GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48383055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007006126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.