5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMimosa Drive, Shinfield, Reading, Berkshire, RG2
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedrooms
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to Shinfield Village
- Well Presented Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Private Driveway and Detached Garage
Set on the fringe of the countryside, Mimosa Drive has the perfect blend of village life and city living. Being just a short journey to Reading and Wokingham you can enjoy your days shopping in the Oracle or socialise in some of Wokinghams excellent restaurants. If you fancy staying in Shinfield, why not pop down to the famous LOrtolan Restaurant.
With five bedrooms including two with en-suites, there is plenty of space for all the family! The living room and kitchen are both exceptionally spacious. Youll fall in love with the amount of storage space in the kitchen and with two windows overlooking the private rear garden, you can keep an eye on the littleuns whilst cooking up a feast!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES170605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.