1 bedroom flat for saleHigher Cheap Street, Sherborne
- GARDEN FLAT IN SHERBORNE TOWN CENTRE!
- GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM CONVERSION APARTMENT OF PRETTY DOUBLE-FRONTED PERIOD COTTAGE!
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED COURTYARD GARDEN!
- IDEAL PIED-A-TERRE, HOLIDAY OR FIRST TIME BUY IN THE TOWN!
- BUSTLING HIGH STREET CULTURE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!
- MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION TO LONDON ON A SHORT WALK AWAY!
- VACANT - NO FURTHER CHAIN!
GARDEN FLAT IN SHERBORNE TOWN CENTRE! GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM CONVERSION APARTMENT OF PRETTY DOUBLE-FRONTED PERIOD COTTAGE! PRIVATE ENCLOSED COURTYARD GARDEN! IDEAL PIED-A-TERRE, HOLIDAY OR FIRST TIME BUY IN THE TOWN! BUSTLING HIGH STREET CULTURE ON YOUR DOORSTEP! MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION TO LONDON ON A SHORT WALK AWAY! VACANT - NO FURTHER CHAIN! This ground floor apartment comes with a lovely, private, east-facing rear garden and some internal natural stone character features and pretty multi-pane windows. The flat offers gas radiator central heating and secondary double glazing. The historic, picturesque town centre of Sherborne is a short walk away, hosting a bustling out-and-about high street with many top coffee shops, boutique stores, delicatessens, pubs and Waitrose store as well as the world-famous Sherborne schools, Abbey building and mainline railway station making London Waterloo directly in just over two hours without even changing your seat. VACANT - NO FURTHER CHAIN.
Communal front door leads to communal entrance hall. Private front door leads to
MAIN RECEPTION ROOM 12'11 x 10'3
Large multi pane sash window to the front with secondary glazing. Ham stone fire surround with gas fire. Fitted fire side cupboard space and recess. Telephone point.
Door leads to inner hall. Radiator. Door leads to build in storage space.
Doors lead off the inner hall to
KITCHEN 8'3 x 7'8
A range of white panelled kitchen units comprising of roll edge laminate work surface. Tiled surrounds. Inset sink bowl and drainer unit, mixer tap over. Inset electric hob with electric oven under. Drawers and cupboards under. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. A range of matching wall mounted cupboards. Wall mounted cooker hood extractor fan. Multi pane window to the rear overlooking the private rear garden. Door leads to cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder and immersion heater, slatted shelving.
Doors lead off the inner hall to
BEDROOM 13'3 x 9'1
Multi pane period sash window to the front. Radiator. Telephone point.
A fitted white suite comprising of low level WC. Fitted wash basin. Panelled bath with shower tap arrangement over. Tiled surrounds. Multi pane window to the rear. Wall mounted bathroom cabinet. Radiator.
Glazed and panelled door leads from inner hall to
REAR GARDEN 22'1 x 21'2
An east facing partially walled rear garden enjoying the morning sun. Arranged for low maintenance purposes laid mainly to paved patio area and stone chippings. This rear garden is enclosed mainly by natural stone walling and has a variety of flower beds and borders. Outside tap.
You have access to this garden across a neighbouring property, however this garden is completely private with no current rights of way across its boundaries.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48386586.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007006106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.