5 bedroom bungalow for saleWhinfield, Adel, Leeds
- Extended Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Excellent Location
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Flexible And Spacious Accommodation
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Facilities
- Superb Breakfast Kitchen Opening To Stunning Family Room
- Lounge With Log Burner
- Utility. Sun Room. Guest Cloak Room
- Fabulous Gardens. Integral Garage
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME.
Manning Stainton are delighted to bring to the market this extended family home. The property is situated on a tree lined street in a highly favoured part of Adel. The property is within easy reach of a range of local amenities including shops, schools and restaurants. There are excellent transport links to Leeds City centre. The property has been enjoyed, improved and extended by the current owners and now offers the ideal home to enjoy with the family.
In brief the property comprises; generous hallway, spacious lounge with log burner, superb breakfast kitchen with an extensive range of integrated appliances. This room opens onto a fantastic family room which overlooks the garden, utility room, guest cloak room and sunroom. To the ground floor there are four bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobes and house bathroom. To the first floor there is an extremely generous master bedroom with en-suite facilities. There is ample room on this floor for a study and play area.
Outside, the property benefits from a high degree of privacy and remote control gates open onto a driveway which allows ample parking for several vehicles and leads to an integral garage. At the back, there is a delightful patio area, two garden ponds, large storage facility and shed. There is a superb lawned garden of generous proportions.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48394995.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.