3 bedroom terraced house for saleMolyneux Street, Marylebone, London, W1H
- Beautifully renovated freehold house
- Private terrace and patio
- Three bedrooms
- Three bath/shower rooms (two en-suite)
- One / two reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- EPC Rating = E
A beautifully presented Georgian townhouse with two terraces.
The house has been renovated in recent years and has been architecturally designed to infuse a feeling of light and spaciousness into a traditional Georgian townhouse. Features include bespoke cabinetry and Miele appliances in the kitchen and working gas fireplaces set in traditional Georgian cast-iron and marble surrounds in the ground floor reception room and bedrooms.
The house benefits from an audio visual system including a home theatre configuration with surround sound speakers in the sun room, a Rako lighting system, and under floor heating throughout.
Externally there is fabulous entertaining space with an upper terrace and a lower terrace joined by a connecting staircase. There are also window boxes on all levels with an automatic irrigation system, which extends to the planters and arrangements around the terraces.
Molyneux Street is superbly located for the world class amenities of Portman Village, Marylebone High Street and the West End, together with the greenery of Regent's Park and Hyde Park. The transport links are excellent from nearby Edgware Road, Baker Street, Paddington and Marble Arch underground stations, Marylebone and Paddington train stations, and access to the West and Heathrow via the A40.
The house offers flexible accommodation together with an abundance of natural light throughout.
Square Footage: 1,582 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48400440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBS170066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.